Instrumentation and acquisition means
During its tests, the CEVAA carries out acoustic measurements, structural measurements, dimensional measurements and acquisition.
Acquisition units and software
- Chainable Siemens SCM05 acquisition units allowing more than 200 measurement channels to be obtained.
- Siemens TestLab acquisition and post-processing software (version 19 and earlier).
- 50 microphone channels
- 1 holographic antenna
- 25 microphones
- 1 sound level meter
- 1 intensity sensor
- 2 acoustic heads
- 2 acoustic exciters (low frequencies and medium/high frequencies)
- 1 broadband acoustic exciter (building acoustics)
- 1 FARO 3D digitizer arm
- 450 accelerometric channels (1D, 3D, modal, dynamic, shocks)
- 2 Polytec laser vibrometers
- 20 strength lanes
- 2 force/acceleration impedance heads
- 6 impact hammers
- 4 miniature electrodynamic vibration exciters
- 3 electrodynamic vibration exciters for local force injection
- 1 electrodynamic vibratory exciter for force injection on complete structure
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US TO DISCUSS TECHNICALLY ON YOUR NEEDS!